At Zbest Payment we respect your concerns about privacy. The following explains how Zbest Payment, our affiliates, and subsidiaries (collectively “Zbest Payment”) collect, use, and share personal information.
Information We Collect
We may offer services that allow you to share information with third party social media sites such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, or others. When you link your account or engage with our sites through third-party social media sites, you understand that you may be allowing us to have ongoing access to certain information stored on those social media sites.
Content You Post
Community and posting sections of our websites give you an opportunity to provide us with information regarding your opinions and review of products or services. Your profile may also contain other information that identifies you.
We may collect additional information from you if you access our websites through a mobile device such as your unique device identifier, device’s operating system, mobile carrier, location or GPS/geo-location.
How We Use & Share Information
• To obtain commercial and credit information for you as a customer to establish, maintain or renew your contract(s), as may be required to provide any of the services for which you have subscribed; to comply with rules and regulations of any credit, debit or other payment network; or otherwise in accordance with this policy.
• With service providers and other third parties under contract who help with our business operations (including, but not limited to, fraud investigations, advertising, site analytics and operations).
• In response to a court order, subpoena, or request for cooperation from a regulatory, law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend legal claims; or as otherwise required or permitted by applicable laws and/or regulations. In such events we will only disclose information relevant and necessary to the investigation or inquiry.
• With companies in the mobile app industry, should you access this site through a mobile device, we may share your information with carriers, operating systems, and platforms.
• Change of control or new owners in the event of a merger, acquisition or bankruptcy filing.
Data Aggregation & Sharing
We may aggregate and anonymize information you provide to us in such a way as to ensure that you are not identified or identifiable from it. This data may be used for statistical, analytic, and administrative purposes, including for customizing our web sites, analyzing trends, tailoring products and services, or conducting risk and cost analysis. We may share anonymized or aggregated data at our discretion, in accordance with applicable laws.
Cookies & Tracking Technologies
Third Party Links & Advertising
Our websites may link through to third-party websites, and those processes may involve the placement of third-party cookies on your machine or device. We do not control the third-party cookies used for these purposes. We encourage you to review the privacy practices of these third-party sites prior to accessing or navigating those sites. We may, from time to time, partner with ad networks and other online advertising providers in order to serve ads on behalf of us or other non-affiliated parties on our websites and across the Internet. These ads may be presented to you based on products and services the advertising providers think are relevant to your interests. These preferences may be inferred based on information collected about your browsing behavior on our websites and other non-affiliated sites and apps across time.
Do Not Track
How browsers communicate the Do Not Track signal is not yet uniform. As a result this website is not yet set up to interpret or respond to Do Not Track signals communicated by your browser. Even so, as described more fully throughout this Online Privacy Statement, we limit our use and collection of your personal information.
You can control how and when you want to receive subscription emails from Zbest Payment on the website by visiting the subscription center located on www.zbestpayment.com, or by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located at the bottom of the email communication. You may not opt-out of administrative emails (for example, emails about your account, transactions, or policy changes) for your registered account.
Our websites are for general use and are not intended for children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect information via our websites, applications, services, or tools from users under the age of 18.
We store and process your information on our servers located within the United States. We maintain technical, physical and administrative security measures to protect the security of your personal information against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or alteration. Examples of methods in place to protect your data include firewalls, data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and information access authorization controls. You are responsible for ensuring the security of your password (s) and account registration information.
Copyright Act Notices
It is the policy of Zbest Payment Solutions, INC (“Zbest Payment”) to respect the intellectual property of others and thus to respond to effective notices of alleged infringement of copyrighted material where (i) the copyrighted material is available at, or from, a system or network controlled or operated by or for Zbest Payment or where (ii) Zbest Payment, by providing or using an information location tool, such as a directory, index, reference, pointer, or hypertext link, refers or links a third party to a site that contains the copyrighted material.
If you are alleging that copyrighted material may have been or is being infringed, then you may notify Zbest Payment, pursuant to the U.S. Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. §512 (c), by sending a notice to the address listed below. Such notice must include the following to be effective:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Zbest Payment to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit Zbest Payment to contact you such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If material that you have posted to a system or network controlled or operated by or for Zbest Payment has been removed or disabled, you may file a counter notice pursuant to 17 U.S.C. §512 (g). To be effective, the counter notice must be a written communication sent to the address listed below that includes the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature of the subscriber;
2. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
3. A Statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
4. Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the Southern District of Ohio or, if your address is outside of the United States, also for the Federal District Court for the Southern District of Ohio, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection 17 U.S.C. §512 (c) (1) (C) or an agent of such person.
DESIGNATED INFO FOR ALL NOTICES, INCLUDING COUNTER NOTICES
All written notices should be sent to the following address:
Designated: Zbest Payment Legal Department
Address of Designated: 130-30 31ST Ave, #703, Flushing, NY 11354
Email address of Designated: email@example.com
Telephone number of Designated: (917) 243-6332
Zbest Payment Solutions, INC its subsidiaries and affiliates (“Zbest Payment”) requires that all visitors to our Websites adhere to the following rules and regulations. By accessing the Website(s) you indicate your acknowledgement and acceptance of these terms and of use.
Laws and Regulations
Access and use of this site is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on this Website are the property of Zbest Payment. All content and otherwise protectable features of our Websites, including but not limited to any names, logos, trademarks, service marks, brand identities, characters, trade names, graphics, designs, copyrights, trade dress, or other intellectual property appearing on our Websites, including the organization, compilation, look and feel, illustrations, artwork, videos, music, software, and other works on the Website (“Content”) are owned by Zbest Payment or used under a license from a third party owner, and are protected under copyright, and trademark laws.
THE CONTENT AND ALL OTHER INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITES, INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, LINKS, OR OTHER ITEMS, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”. ZBEST PAYMENT DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS INFORMATION AND MATERIALS AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THIS INFORMATION AND MATERIALS. THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THE WEBSITES COULD CONTAIN TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED, EXPRESSED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, IS GIVEN IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS. ZBEST PAYMENT SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT ON THE WEBSITES. ZBEST PAYMENT DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITES ARE COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR EQUIPMENT OR THAT THE CONTENT IS FREE FROM ERRORS, VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, OR ANY OTHER HARMFUL, INVASIVE, OR CORRUPTED FILES, OR THAT THE WEBSITES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE. ZBEST PAYMENT IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES YOU MAY SUFFER AS A RESULT OF SUCH DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. SHOULD APPLICABLE LAW NOT PERMIT THE FOREGOING EXCLUSION OF EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THEN ZBEST PAYMENT HEREBY GRANTS THE MINIMUM EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY REQUIRED BY SUCH APPLICABLE LAW. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM ZBEST PAYMENT, ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, OR ANY OTHER PERSONS SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS SECTION.
Limitation of Liability
Panels, Message Boards, and Survey Responses
Participation in and response to any invitation to participate in a panel, message board, or survey on our Website is completely voluntary, and there is no obligation to participate. By creating a profile to participate in panel or survey activities, you agree to provide us with accurate, complete, and updated registration information.
Zbest Payment may monitor postings on our Website and may decline to accept and may remove any postings that contain; (a) Any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages or contributes to a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability or otherwise violates any applicable local, state, or federal law; (b) Advertisements or solicitations of any kind (c) Messages posted by users impersonating others.; (d) Personal information such as social security numbers, account numbers, addresses or employer references; (e) Messages that offer unauthorized downloads of any copyrighted or private information; (f) Chain letters of any kind.
Access to Password Protected/Secure Areas
Access to certain areas of the Website may require a username and password. You may never use another’s username and password without permission. Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of the Website is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the site may be subject to prosecution.